Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 86 - Saturday Night Nerd Out

I heart the master sets! Instead of repeating the same darn thing 5 times, this stuff is change I can believe in.

My workout felt faster and more effective today. Even the jumps. Just as I hit "Don't Stop the Music" on my playlist, the second 9-minute jumping set was over, and I was like hell no! I've started incorporating a little booty shake in my jump routine (makes me feel like I'm in da club) so I was definitely not ready to let go. Please don't stop the jumpin'. I kept going, not for very long, but I made it through two Lil' Kim songs. Wonder where she is now...

Other than that, I'm debating whether or not to venture out into the big bad world of Saturday night (Holyfield fight tonight! Cuba libres and chicken wings!) and dodge temptation, just to prove that I can. Or maybe we should just stay home, nerd out, make yogurt and watch The Cove. I don't think it gets more wholesome than that..

10 minutes later: I've abandoned Project Yogurt to Google the following:

1. breast shrinking weight loss
2. TMJ and diet
3. banana soup (actually, this stuff is pretty bomb)
4. women stress bellyfat

Still debating whether to put on the pajamas or the new skinny jeans...good night ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment