Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 89 - One day more....


...used to be my favorite song from Les Miserable. Remember when Jean Valjean gets on the stage and just BUSTS out? "One day more, another day, another destiny..." And then he announces that he's actually an ex-con, number (sing it with me now, people) "2-4-6-0-11111111111!!!" So cathartic.

So, I'm not an ex-convict, but I must confess that I've been on edge just thinking about numbers. Specifically, that dreaded one which will reveal the exact nature of my heaviness, or lightness.

Yes, we have to weigh ourselves tomorrow, and I'm not exactly thrilled about it. What if I only lost, like, three pounds? But maybe I need to stop giving the number so much weight, since weight ain't nothing but a number, right?

As for the workout today, let's just say I saw a bright white light in the fourth set of the bicep/tricep/shoulder combo. The shoulders were on fire. I told God I was ready, saw my life flash before the sweat droplets on the floor.

To make matters worse I think I'm fighting off a flu, so I had to pull the strength from...actually I don't know from where it came! Which one of you chakras is responsible? I mean, where do women get their mojo when they give birth? Some holy place deep inside? Is that what they call the "life force"? If that's the case, then I'm officially ready to have twins...

Afterwards, I was in so much pain that when I made my way to my yoga mat like a zombie, the ab sets felt like a relief. After a g-chat break with Patrick, I even had a bit of strength for 8 minute abs!

I'm so fribbin' excited for tomorrow, Day 90! What am I going to wear?

1 comment:

  1. That would be the BADASS chakra, located just below the AIN'T FOOLIN AROUND bandha.

    ReplyDelete